What are the Most Common Rental Housing Violations?
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors in disrepair or missing
- Missing or damaged screens
- Weeds and grass is to long
- Electrical outlets and switches missing covers
- Wood Deterioration
- Flaking or peeling wall coverings
- Missing address/unit numbers
- Electrical panel not properly labeled and/or open breaker slots
- Water heater temperature and pressure relief valve is not plumbed correctly
- Leaking plumbing fixtures
- Improper plumbing repairs
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!