2015 MINNESOTA PLUMBING CODE
- Regulates the design and installation of plumbing systems statewide for all buildings including new, addition, alteration, repair and replacement.
- Contains requirements for drain, waste, and vent systems, water supply and distribution systems, backflow prevention, water conditioning equipment, roof drainage systems, plumbing fixtures, materials and non-potable rainwater catchment systems
- Minnesota Rules, Chapter 4714. The rule incorporates by reference Chapter 2 to 11, 14, and 17 of the 2012 edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC), and UPC Appendices A, B and I, except for IS 12-2006, IS 13-2006, IS 26-2006, SIS 2-2003 of Appendix I, with Minnesota amendments.
- Minnesota Plumbing Code, Chapter 4714, is effective Jan. 23, 2016.
- As of Jan. 23, 2016, Chapter 4715 is repealed.
The 2015 Minnesota Plumbing Code is published by the International Association of the Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) for Minnesota in a single, reformatted custom code book. It incorporates Minnesota’s amendments and reads as a unified code book. It also includes Chapter 4716, Plumbing Licensing and Apprentice Registration, and Chapter 1300, Minnesota Administrative Code.
Publisher: International Association of the Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)